Dontchyou wish you spent your weekend like US at the
THE CIRCLEVILLE PUMPKIN SHOW?
~
Don't be jealous now, just try and enjoy the ride. ;0)
~
Truly my favorite pumpkin entry.
Truly my favorite pumpkin entry.
Those lips!
NOW SERIOUSLY, THIS picture reminds me of a image inspired by the movie A Christmas Story. Do you see it? Now, I don't mean to pick, because usually Lena is our Star extraordinaire of FASHION....but that day, she was, I don't know, a tad too patterny/colorful? Can you see her pants? With the huge APPLE print? (yes, gymboree...)And what you don't see is that she was wearing these Ugg-like boots with a PATTERN on them!
Oh mee ohhh my.
ANNND, her expression! Could she look LESS enthused to be there? Hahah. And this was the FIRST picture I took of the evening.
Dane and Aunt Steph had to get a shot with the GIANT PUMPKINS OF DEATH!!!! hahaahah.ok no, they weren't really called that. But they certainly WOULD be called that if one fell on you. Haha. OK, pardon my humor. I'll move on.
YEP. You got it....PEOPLE like THIS ciggy lady and WORSE.
"Y'see here, Mabel, she may only have one tooth...yep and that is that there thing on her ear. Dat Blue tooth thingy. All da rest she got is falsies!"
FRIED STUFF. But see, for THIS evening of frivolity, I was going ALL OUT or NOTHIN'.(plus, I had done Extra Zumba practice earlier that day...so I figured I could spare the calories..tee hee.) SO I STARTED with a classic BLOOMIN' ONION. Followed by some skinny fries.(now THAT is an oxymoron) Then some cotton candy. Then a piece of pumpkin PIE, and washed it all down with a Pumpkin Ice Cream Cone.
Nawww, I know what you're thinking. I didn't eat it ALL. I shared them.
We took one light and music filled RIDE on THIS contraption.
The classic carousel.
DANE and LENA especially enjoyed watching the retro vintage TAFFY PULLER.





No comments:
Post a Comment