~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, October 16, 2009

A STUDY IN ICE CREAM.

~
We've decided.

There's really nothing in life that a little ice cream won't fix.


No matter how you eat it.


You can't help but smile.


And having fun like that makes memories for life.

( I'm a regular ole Hallmark card writer, aren't I?)
~

What have I been up to? No doubt you have been twiddling your thumbs in frustrated anxiety all week long! Weeheeelll, my mind currently is packed like a can of overflowing sardines with Zumba choreography as I attempt to prepare an entire hour long class worth of FANTASTICAL DANCING EXCERSIZING Zumba-riffic FUN for some unknowing future crowd! haha! THUS, I have not blogged because there's no room left for thoughts, or words, for that matter. Honestly it's not like it's super hard..I am just consumerd with the fun of it. I am having a blast. But with my energy that is left, I have reserved it all for my leeettle escuela de la casa, if you will.
~
So that'll be it for today my darlin's. I Zumba, I teach school, I sleep ( a teeeensie tinybit), and I eat (gummies and ice cream mostly).
~
Here's to my Livin' La Vida Loca!!
~
SEE? All this dancing is making me think thoughts in Spanish, and in song titles.
~
Problematic?

~
You be the judge.

3 comments:

Roxy said...

found you via friend...mcbeautiful life... I also teach aerobics...mommy and me class, bodypump, and ZUMBA. Got certified in Zumba last April! HAving lots of fun! Will stop back by! enjoy the week-end!

Rachel H said...

Roxy,
thanks for stopping by! Yippeee for Zumba! =)

Roxy said...

YEs...Dane William (middle name after my dad) and it is unique...haven't ran into any other Dane's around here.
Hoping today is GREAT for you!