Changing.
~
~
Lately...
I am on a mission to change a part of who I am.
~
What I know: I am incredibly good at
STARTING NEW THINGS.
~
Jobs, projects, moves, houses, pretty much anything.
~
What I've LEARNED:
I am quite consistently BAD at FINISHING things.
~
I always start with PASSION, excitement, determination, and an unending amount of FOCUS.
~
I get about 85% Finished.....
And then I COMPLETELY FIZZLE OUT.
~
NO MORE!!
~
New personal mantra:
"I am a FINISHER!!!!"
~
2 projects I have finished over the weekend.
~
2 projects I have finished over the weekend.
~
~
and although, the FINISHING of projects is pretty much a never ending task...I am ON the JOB!
And I will post my progress as I go. =)
~
p.s. Picture day- overall a success (although I have yet to see the pics!) with the assistance of large amounts of shameless bribery to thing one and thing two to get them smiling- I have high hopes!





4 comments:
Hey, I TOTALLY need to join the "Finishers" club...I too lack at this ability and always wonder why?!!! So great job, I know how hard it can be.
This my dear, is why we get along so well, we are in this club that gives us this little perk of never being able to finish anything!! Without mucho time and procrastinating and mind fighting ...my little elephant...finishing the cabinets....ugh! Maybe that will be my goal by next christmas!
Oh and the real point! The crib is amazing cubed now! And the window treatments are saying, "You, You, You....complete me" to the new guy on the block ...looks great! Are you expecting any visitors by chance! LOL
Lisa, haha =0) You make me smile! Miss you girlie!
Post a Comment