~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ohhhhh, Just for FUN.
~
(here's a few pics my parents dug up for me...of the "good ole days"...oh and please have a giggle at my expense..I know I am!)

Nice toofers.
Whhooaah Nellie!
Anybody need some extra glasses?
Cuz I got room here behind these lenses for like 3 or 4 pairs of eyes!
(OK, this really is not the worst...but of course you ask your parents for some pics from grade school and they pick the best ones they could find...) Nice ladder, though, huh?
"Well, I just thought after I finished painting this here wall, I'd lean on over and pose for a sassy- rad-pic." Smile!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

nice toofers. hahahhaha. That phrase is a gem.

Amelia said...

oh by the way I love the TWO faces in both of those pictures. I wonder what photographic studio fell in love with that idea. All you need in the painting ladder picture is paint splatters on your skirt like I had in my 3rd grade crooked toothed picture

The Cochran Family said...

Yes, spanks for orthodontia! This little girl came in the other day with the above teefers and I told her my toofers used to stick out and have big gaps too. Thank you mommy and daddy! No wonder people in the old days never smiled in pictures! I hardly recongized you in the first picture, before you got your glasses! The picture with you in the ladder is quite prophetic don't you think...."some day you will spend lots of time of ladders" Random :)