~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Her cats LOVE U2.
~
Lena LOVES cats. Not only do we actually have 3 LIVE cats, she has like a million toy cats that she has all named and alternately picks through to "care for" and treat as though they were real, feeding, giving naps, taking with her to school to keep in her locker and show off during recess.
~
Recently Mark was going through some old Cds, when Lena discovered an old U2 cd. She put it in and listened to it blasting for an entire evening. She decided her kitties LOVED this one song. Now she puts on that song and just plays it over and over again, with her kitties dancing around our sun room.
~
I guess She and her kitties can like whatever songs they want. I have no idea how or why they picked the one they did, but I am perfectly pleased it's not Barney.
(On the video she has them "air-surfing" on the tv remote control all around the room.And when I say that's not nice...she's just made her kitty toot into the video. Oh- don't even get me started on the issues we have with potty humor.
Okie dokie...)

2 comments:

Team Carroll said...

Lena is old enough to have a locker??

Rachel H said...

Amie,
Yeah they do! It's so funny, they are kinda heavy and lena had a hard time opening the doors at first. She ahd to practice. But they are mini size compared to the normal ones you think of in high school!