Isn't it funny though...I knew the answer to almost ALL of those questions.
Just goes to show how he really was elected. Especially how they all thought that distributing the wealth was a great idea. I don't want to share our wealth, because we work hard for it. They obviously don't work hard for what they have if they think it's a great idea.
As you can see, I added a label cloud here! This in no way covers all my posts, as I only somewhat recently REALIZED that I could label my posts. Plus I am too lazy to go back and label them all, so this is just a slice of my posting...but either way I thought it'd be fun for someone looking for specific topics. ENJOY!=)
2 comments:
Disturbing...
Isn't it funny though...I knew the answer to almost ALL of those questions.
Just goes to show how he really was elected. Especially how they all thought that distributing the wealth was a great idea. I don't want to share our wealth, because we work hard for it. They obviously don't work hard for what they have if they think it's a great idea.
How are we to suppose MCCain supporters would have answered those questions any bettter? This is an unfair comparison.
Post a Comment