~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My PICTURES are BAAACK!

~

And I am pleasantly pleased!
Considering the crazy that is getting two adults, two children, and one baby all looking half-way decent at one time- (categorically impossible!) they turned out NOT-TOO-SHABBY.
~
Pick your faves out HERE.

4 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Your family looks incredible. . not that I'm surprised! :) Hope all is well.
Kelly (Horner)

That Girl said...

Wow - it's a bloomin' shame that you can't whistle over the internet.

(P.S. I'm not back in Michigan yet - still in Ohio! Cincinnati area.)

Katrina said...

Your outside family pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I also love the ones of all you guys lying down in a circle. The kids look so cute!

Sarah Lunt said...

OMG, sooo beautiful! I love them all! Great wardrobe color choices, gorgeous family.