IMAGES of the Day.
~
So, remember that special trip of familial togetherness and theft? Well, it produced these darling little kid chairs.
And the day prior to T-day, I decided I wanted to paint a little sumthin sumthin on the kids play kitchen area wall. So I painted this, what looks like a little sign hanging down, "Cafe Lendalsie" after all three kiddoes. You have to say it with an Italian accent.=) And the bottom black part is chalkboard paint, so they can write or draw pictures of what's on the pretend menu. Fun, huh?
This is part of my being a FINISHER! This other chair was waiting to see what we named our new addition to our tea parties. And now we have her!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
Serious Pilgrim
Table Set (and decorated with Kitties favorite Feathers.)
Extra Table set with great new folding chairs we got at Old time pottery!! (aren't they cute?)
Sisters, Sisters!(there were never such devoted sisters!!)

WILD PILGRIM
With my Mommy Mcmommers!
This was just from the other day when we painted plates.. here they are!





No comments:
Post a Comment