~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, November 14, 2008

Today was rather PINK.
~
First off, as I put in a search last night on ...(I know,I know- I'm starting to get redundant)Craig's list- I typed the word "vintage" in the furniture section just to see what would pop up.
~
I swear to you I do not know why I have been having such luck lately. Sure enough, I scrolled down and saw- "Vintage (1940's) Karastan all wool rug, (huge!!)9x15feet, in pinks." Lucky for me my Darling was in my house all day that day, and he was able to make a run to check it out, taking a swatch of my window fabric to see how it matched up.
~
It was perfect.
~
And $170 later...it was mine!
~
Soooo, last night he laid it out on our deck...cleaned it, and now it is in our living room with like 6 fans blowing it dry on high. (which is why the picture doesn't really do it justice-it's still damp.)


~

And the pink-y ness continued to-day as we made some homemade ice cream, in pink.


Dane made some Art. In Pink.



Lena snuggled her Pearly-Cat in jammies, in PINK.


Elsie and I pinked it up in our jams too.


G'night!




1 comment:

Chapman Channel said...

The only thing that could have been more pink-happy was if you ate pink cotton candy, while sitting on your new pink rug in pink pjs...but I guess there IS such a thing as over-the-top pink ;-)