~
(This is what I did yesterday while we were home with a sick boy. )
(This is what I did yesterday while we were home with a sick boy. )
~
The FIRST flowers of spring in my yard!!! My tulips got completely frozen off last year due to the "record-breaking snow storm of '08" we had last march. It ruined all of them! But I think they are going to make it this year...which makes me SOO happy!!
The FIRST flowers of spring in my yard!!! My tulips got completely frozen off last year due to the "record-breaking snow storm of '08" we had last march. It ruined all of them! But I think they are going to make it this year...which makes me SOO happy!!
~
This is just a shot of the living room with a little table there, and I moved that lamp on it too. Should I add another lamp on the other side? I'm trying to decide. And are those big flat red pillows bugging the crap out of you as much as they are me? I think they need to go.
(I simply cannot get enough of that little lovey lump over there)
cute, huh?
Those framed botanical prints I got last week at THE GOODWILL!! (and actually I got 2 others as well)
PRICE: $7.99 each!!!
(I just LOOOVE deals, don't you?)
Here's a somewhat bad close-up of one!
And I have been aching to make (or get one made) a slipcover for the sofa in the library. So just for fun I called an upholstery shop to see what they would charge. Ummmm, well, let's just say it was enough motivation to get me started on it!! ($500-700!!!!) So, yeah.
Here's the diagram...and a start on the measurements.
Now I need to find the fabric.





1 comment:
great photos!
I just loooove that mirrored chest in one of the pics...would get one if I had the space! So classic looking.
The kid-crafted decor...we get that a lot around here.
Unfortunately it doesn't always look as cute as yours does. ;)
Post a Comment