~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My day is looking as bleak as a horrible country song.
~
It actually started last night, when I (yet again!) was awakened 3 (or was it 4??it's all a blur) times by cranky baby/son... my only saving grace being that my hubby was home this morning so he got Lena off to school without my help and let me sleep in a bit extra.
~
I had an "appointment" with a girl I met recently who does hair, to have her come too my house and fix up my scary hair. She didn't show!! She probably has a good reason...but whatever the reason my HAIR is in DIRE need!!
It's VERY JERRY!!!! ACK!
(Definition of "Very Jerry": Bleach blond hair with roots that belong nowhere but on Jerry Springer....)
SAVE ME!
~
The our computer started acting like it had gotten a virus....and the verdicts not up on that yet.
~
Dane snuggled up under the covers at NOON this morning saying groggily:
"I'm just so tired, mommy..."
Come to find out...he has a 103 FEVER! I seriously can't believe I have another sick kid in this house. I pray no one else catches it.
No preschool for Dane today.
~

And since Dane is sick, that means no Zumba for me tonight. Boo-hoo.
~
So I can sit longer around this house eating the doughnuts ( getting FAT) that daddy so sweetly bought for the kids this morning from the local bakery!
~
I know things CAN get worse, so I will try not to jinx myself.
~
I just hope the cat doesn't die or something or I really will have a modern day Country song on my hands here. UGH.

1 comment:

That Girl said...

No, no - it's not a TRUE country song til your truck breaks.

How's it runnin'?