
Peace and tranquility, as well as staples.
{Lots of them. }
Oh, yeah. And Elsie turned 10 months old. What, you never celebrated 10 months in your families? C'mon!! It's a milestone!! (Or..it might be another reason to acknowledge how adorable she is now.... despite the fact that she prefers sitting daintily like that all day to walking, or crawling, or heck, even rolling for that matter. That really just makes her more adorable, doesn't it?)~
Today was an odd day. Odd in a good way. Not a odd, don't-happen-again way. More of a WOW-please-happen-again way. I hate to be suspicious or whatever, but if stars aligning have anything to do with anything, I think they were TOTALLY aligned today.
Because answer me this:
What on Heaven or Earth made my children spend from the break of dawn until NIGHT today playing happily, without zombie eyes in front of the tv, or being entertained my extended family or other friends...just alone. Just them. ALL day. In our house. Up in the playroom. the same play room that apparently (usually) offers them virtually nothing to do, for they usually wander about all day asking me for ideas. They went to my gym daycare today with NO complaints. (this is not normal for them!) It was so peaceful I hardly noticed them ALL day. Lena played beautifully with Dane.
~
Did I mention it was ALL DAY LONG?
~
And during this time, baby E took an extra long nap, and I was able to work on a LOVE SEAT I am re-upholstering {thus the ginormous amount of staples} !!! And it is going to look SOOO good! I am excited to show it. Hopefully tomorrow I will finish! Sooo. anyway. That was my day.
Odd.
But AMAZING.





2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your odd & amazing day. Don't you just love when those happen??! Unfortunately, I haven't had one for awhile now...
And your baby is totally adorable- that pic reminds me of my blondie who is now 4 yrs old.
Geez, time flies.
The picture of Elsie is the BEST!! I love it!!! Please send it to Regis and Kelly's cutest baby contest... when ever that is! Who took the pic?
Post a Comment