"Sa-tur-day was a spe-cial day, it was the day we had FUN for Mark's Birth-DAY!"
~
{Most especially, if you define "fun" as waking up to a boy barfing from eating 3 sticks of cotton candy the previous night. And taking said boy and rest of family to a 3rd rate Circus, where there are more folks with tattoos in the audience than down in the show, and finally escaping that mad house to have a lovely little dinner at the park with the family. Ok, That part really was nice. }
The babies we seriously carrying on their own thing here. (yeah..click on them cuz they're cute and it's worth it.)~

Some of the clan....Auntie Natty (a.k.a. our sweet NANNY!)home from College!! YES!!!!
~
AGAIN.
Some of the clan....Auntie Natty (a.k.a. our sweet NANNY!)home from College!! YES!!!!
~
Wowzers. Lately I have been getting that weird feeling that time really and truly is speeding up. I just feel like I can't possibly keep up with everything going on all the time.
And, seriously, I think I need to hire someone to do my wash.
And vacuum my carpet.
Ok, AND clean my bathrooms..but THAT'S IT!
{I swear.}
~
AND WHY IS everything I type in UNDERLINES????
But , anyway...there is seriously a mount St. Helens of Laundry in my hallway upstairs right now. SCARY.
And I would write more...like about the amazingbook I am reading but I am too annoyed at the UNDERLINES. (yeah- click on that part THAT ISN'T UNDERLINED?!@#? to see what I am talking about)
Ok. Goodnight.






2 comments:
BDAY BASHHH!!!!! hahah i kinda wish i would've went to the circus so i could have seen the FUNN ppl there hahah! <3 dude I CANT WAIT TO NANNY FOR U GUYS FOR OUR FLORIDA VA-CA!!!!!
LOL...this post made me crack up, the one about lena below made me cry...you are a great firday night date!! :) I miss you sooo much, I'm ready to move back, yup I said it....
Post a Comment