~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, December 14, 2007



The 12 Days of Christmas Countdown!


Day 11- Decorating for Christmas...(and yes, I know it's getting late..)

In any usual year, at least all the Christmases I have experienced thus far, I have never been "with child" - how ironic, huh, maybe I should have more sympathy for Mary in her time of turmoil? Hmm.. back to decorating, in a less exhausted frame of mind I would have had this done weeks if not months ago, and much much more of it too. But this is my year to give myself a break. So this is what I have for this year. Lena's little tree in her room, my mantle, the tree which you can see it's reflection in the mantle mirror(which I pictured a little while ago), the piano room has a little extra holiday cheer, and my dining room. Pretty, Good, and Good enough for this year. These are totally quick shots, and not by any means a "picture perfect attempt" but real views at what we've got going!























No comments: