On Sunday, while we were sick, here we are watching the little town Christmas Parade on out front lawn. Clearly I am looking a little rough.. I should also mention that on a normal day there would have been people lining the streets for this parade, but unfortunately becuase of the crazy icky weather all day watchers were only few and far between. (which played to the kids advantage because by the end we had two grocery bags filled with candy!)
Lena, though, somehow looks adorable anyway. (And what you can't see here is that her entire "parade watching outfit" is color coordinated in brown and orange. From her top to her sweater and pants to her little hat. She must've gotten like 6 shout-outs from the parade, "I like your hat!" What can I say? The girl likes to look good. )
These are the darling dancers from her "former" place of dance intruction handing out candy. (sniff,sniff...)
We were a tad bundled.
And there's good ole' Santa!





1 comment:
lena's hat is hilarious! she seems like such a lovely little thing!
so cute!
p.s. i'm glad you're feeling better.
xoxo. katie
Post a Comment