Yes, clearly I have too little to do if I am posting things of this high caliber on my blog today. But seriously, I have stuff to do, but nothing of immediate pressing importance. And all the "fun" things I might do are not happening- thank you so much sick people all around me. Yesterday Mark was off and we had a fabuloso family day of shopping/taking back all the things he got me/eating out and just hanging out together. It really was fun. The kids got some things on sale, as did I. We hit target, old navy (where I found a straight-from-heaven pair of dark denim skinny MATERNITY jeans for -get this- $9!! yes! and a large stuffed alligator), and at the Mall it was Gymboree's semi annual sale that rocked! And a tasty taste of dinner at California Pizza Kitchen!
But for the next like nearly 48 hours the DH is working, and we have no "relatives" from out of town to preoccupy us with entertaining. Our holiday feels kind of different this year, because normally we have all this time off and we go out to Utah or something, with lots of family and friend visits. But this is our fist year owning the Dental practice, and so there's lots more Working- and lots less playing- at least for the big daddy. So I WAS going to drive over to my mom's and see my 2 sister's new houses. BUT one sister was up all night vomiting, and so we decided we better postpone that little visit. Then, my other sister nearby is visiting with her Hubby's family all day today- so they're out. And my BFF, who's in town for Xmas, I finally got to talk to today and she told me they've been flu-ey all week too!! GEEZ!! I feel B-O-R-D, bord, as they say in Veggie Tales. I think I will go pick up some paint chips and try to decide on some paint colors for a few rooms that we haven't started redecorating yet. I am needing to start a new project... occupy my mind.
okay that's all.





