Craigslist Bounty Strikes Again!(and again!)
~
(Cuteness is my little people)
~
We got these funny mustaches on clearance at PBkids today..what a HIT! Dane has become about 20 different characters and truly thought I had no IDEA who he was with these things on. hehe. 
It has been CRAZY-COLD lately.
And my little Eskimo says "BRING it ON".
Uhhhh- YEP- I got this on CRAIGSLIST.
It's actually so pretty it makes the rest of our Dining Room look like crap. So now I REALLY need to get on that. My new goal is to have the walls taken care of (whatever that means...paint,decorative moldings added..etc) by TURKEY DAY!
And I got this little love seat for $25 BUCKS!!!! This is in our sun room where the kids are a ton, and it will get beat to HECK, as did the former one that was there...and so I wanted something cheap.(but chic!) and although I was planning on making a slipcover for it, the colors actually go surprisingly well all by themselves! Sweet! I am for sure making some throw pillows to go on it.
Just had to show- this is Dane with his "crush".(we had a playdate today!) While they were playng, she wanted to be sleeping beauty and wanted him to "kiss her and wake her up." TOO CUTE.





2 comments:
if that buffet goes silently mysteriously missing I'll just tell you right now it wasn't me. Don't even bother coming and looking because it definately absolutely wouldn't be me stealing that gorgeously awesome piece of furniture.
I love the buffet! Can't believe it was on Craigslist.
Post a Comment