~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, October 17, 2008

Quotes and Prose that
Make Me
S M I L E
~
This summer we've had an Oh So lovely Farmer's market occurring a mere 3 blocks from our Queen V. House here in the historic part of our town. Lately I have made a point of stopping by once a week and picking up some delectables.
~
Here's what my Darling said to me last week as he looked over my little farmer's market bounty-
~
"Really, it's just like shopping at the regular grocery- except everything costs twice as much and is SMALLER."
~
And the other day my sweet 4 yr old, Dane wanted me to type out a poem of his own composing.
~
I LOVE LIONS.
AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
THAT I WANT TO GO TO THE ZOO.
I WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP WITH THEM
BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CUTE.
~
.....the end.

No comments: