TAKING the KIDS to the McCain RALLY!
~
Wow, today we decided at the last minute to take the family to try and see John McCain at a Rally that was LITERALLY a few steps from our house, not only that their motorcade went down our street right in front of our house, which was cool to see as well!
Elsie made it to her first political rally at a mere 4 months old and her adorable cuteness apparently attracted the media! While Mark carried her in the BJORN, he was approached and interviewed by a French station for like 20 minutes before the rally.. and as we were walking out the local CBS station stopped them and got an interview as well as some cute up close shots of Elsie. If I can find a clip I'll add it later!





1 comment:
Good for you. I totally would have been there too, if it was just next door. Heck, I am almost drove a few states away for my candidate.
Post a Comment