~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Starting To Smell Like Halloween.....


~


Okay, I am not sure if Halloween really has a smell, but I know that fall does- and it's officially here. This weekend we were finally able to crack into our Halloween decorations and start getting a little spooky.(or not.)Lots of spiderwebs adorn our exterior, and we even tried cutting out some spooky cat silhouettes for the windows...I think I will still add some bats to that.
~
So yeah- she may not be "halloweeny" but you can't tell me this is not precious.

For our dining room table, I am using as a table cloth our old king sized coverlet. It has some great fall-ish colors! here's on of our spooky kitty cutouts.

A wreath
And some of our icky spidery webs...

I also did a quick art project this weekend that I think I will use as an enrichment class for our craft club. It turned out so great and I am thrilled!I'll post a pic in the next post.

1 comment:

The Cochran Family said...

Green spider webs? I love it! This is soo exciting...I can't wait till halloween, love this time of year!