~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Okay okay....let's take a chill pill on politics for a second... here's a "Before and After" I meant to post recently...


~
I had the handsome hubby build some shelves up in our playroom/movie room in an attempt at organizing some of the clutter madness that
happens up there...
And I swore I took a before picture...but I can't find it anywhere. So I found this pic, which basically is what ours looked like as Mark put them together. (After measuring to fit the walls, cutting them to fit properly and also wedge up against the wall over the trim along the base of the floor...)

And here's the happy AFTER! We snatched all the Bins up at Meijer, and got them for 50% off too! They have a great little window for labels, which I am still assigning. But what a difference they are! It's amazing how much better our toys look when they are not all in a messy pile in the corner.

1 comment:

The Cochran Family said...

Howww cute! So you are going with primary colors in your attic? I need to borrow Mark for our playroom, but I think It can wait....how many yrs. have you been in that house? :)