D or R?
~
I don't mean to overwhelm with political endorsements lately...it's just on every one's mind at this critical time of year, when the future of our country lies in the hands of the voters.
~
I am one of those voters who is reading, listening to, and watching the media assault and contort and bully the republican candidate for vice President, Sarah Palin. And frankly, I am getting pretty sickened by people's ignorance and rudeness. After watching the interview by Katie Couric and Charles Gibson, where they did everything in their power to coerce Sarah Palin to the ground, I was not surprised to hear that Katie Couric nearly fainted out of sheer joy at the feet of Senator Biden during their interview.
~
One of my favorite, most entertaining, and sharply correct commentators is the lovely Ann Coulter- and HERE she points out some pretty shocking points during Biden's interview with Couric.





3 comments:
Have you ever been so sucked into Politics? As I was reading her article I was just amazed at how involved I have become in this race. I have NEVER gotten involved in politics, b/c it just seemed so controversal and dismal, but here I find myself watching the debates, reading the articles, watching the videos, when maybe I shoudl be doing real hard-core research? He said, she said, out of context, in context, everything skwed. I just don't know who to beleive. I have been leaning haevily toward McCain, but he keeps saying it comes down tot he character of the man, but when you look at McCains' life, he was a rebel as a child, not very good in the military, not foloowing orders, cheated on his wife, a womenizer in his early days...all of this admited on his interviewd I watched on 20/20. And I wonder where is the guy in politics that has the visions and the character and the track record and the experiance. That's the guy I want to vote for....this election just like any other I don't like either of my choices, It's hard for me to even choose the better of the two. So once again...I'm dismal, foggy, and wishing for Romney, Romeny, Romney!!!!!!!!!
I agree that Romney was the best choice.. but since that's on hold (hopefully for a time in the future!) I totally believe that McCain has proven his worth in many ways. I am sorry, but after hearing his POW story, I saw someone with INTENSE inner strength, positivity, uparalleled will to live. He has like 7 kids, and seems to have a happy family now, and has been married a long time. And that combined with the fact that he chose Sarah Palin, is Pro-life, and hopfully fiscally conservative... I will choose him over Obama any day of the week.
Just my 2 cents. =)
and p.s. 20/20 is completely liberal, so I think you could gaurantee they are going to edit thier interview to shed a bad light on him no matter what.
Post a Comment