~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PUUHHHHLEEZZEE.
~
Do NOT pick your candidate for president like a 7th grade school girl trying to make it into the "cool" club!!! I am so sick of hearing TV commentators review this last presidential debate that way. I think I have heard how "Calm, and cool, and collected" Barak was like 50 times.
~
IS THAT ALL IT TAKES TO WIN YOU OVER???
~
IF they can't see through his fake out sales crap talking down to AMERICA stuff, then I guess we DESERVE what we GET.
~
I AM JUST SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS ELECTION right now.
~
Look to the soul of these people. Look at their ACTUAL backgrounds, voting histories, and choose someone you can TRUST.
~
I would categorically N-O-T trust OBAMA with a presidency.
~
I would, if I were a BMW dealer, however, hire him to be a salesman.
~
At that I think he would be great.

3 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

I could not agree with you more. My frustration level is at an all time high in this election. I just can't believe there are so many people who buy into this crap! I really thought the American people were smarter than this.

Anonymous said...

Nobama

Teresa said...

I MUST leave a comment and say that I am totally with you on this. I've gone back and forth on whether to post a similar rant, but haven't been able to put into words how I feel since I get so worked over the topic. But you have, so thanks.
Hi Rachel...I found you through NieNie or Cjane's blog yesterday, can't remember which. But when I saw your family photo I was so shocked to see Mark sitting there! I wasn't sure if it was him, then figure out after reading more that your hubby's name isin fact Mark, and your last name started with H. I then call my mom over to see if she recognizes him and the pict of his mom and dad, and yep! Sure enough, it's him! Anyway, maybe he'll remember me from about 20 years ago when my dad served as mish pres. in the Minneapolis Mission. So cool to see his beautiful family and to hear that he has started a dental practice.
Sorry for the novel, just had to say hi!