~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, October 17, 2008

Craigslist Is My New BFF...


~


I have purchased quite a few things on craig'slist before.
I always find myself scoffing at someone's pitiful attempt at selling something that resembles CRAP for an actual decent amount of money. I've seen countless random ugg-o 1990's Home Depot like cheapy light fixtures listed for exorbitant sums... how stupid do they think I am? Pffff.
~
Not me. This WEEK I struck a little bit 'o' craigs-listy gold.
This week I caught me a whopper.
Check IT:
$50 TRUE VINTAGE prism/crystal chandelier- Ohhh yeahhhh!!
~
Smack that all you lil Home Depot sellin tacky-etched-glass-quasi- chandelier peops. Okay I am done talkin' smack now.
But seriously.
And who's my awesomer than awesome on-call hottie electrician?
~
Dr.M -that's who!
(ok, maybe I wanna keep talkin' this way)
He told me he puts up chandeliers any-where-I-want cuz' it's the perfect aphrodisiac.
hahhahaa.

I think he may be right.


5 comments:

Teresa said...

What a score! It looks beautiful! And look at Mark....he's all growns up!
Thanks for coming by and saying hi.

Anonymous said...

WOW that is gorgeous! like a vintage intricate chandlier!!! LOVE IT! hahahah u seriously showed all them home-depot-rip-offs hahah :-) I LOVE U!!!!!!!

Marisa said...

That is beautiful! It will look perfect in your house!?! I totally agree with your craig's list sentiments on people listing crap for more money than they even bought it for. I was looking for an entertainment console for weeks on there and couldn't believe that people were asking like $100 for a lame-o, small t.v. cart. So I'm glad you actually found a totally sweet and gorgeous deal?!?

That Girl said...

Kudos and envy! (And it's true ... foreplay often starts with a tool belt and electrical tape. Hmmmmm.)

The Cochran Family said...

Ahhhhhhhh, Brilliant! Everyone needs a little Dr. M...can you please explain this to Cochran!! It looks amazing....did you stick it in the corner though?