WOW, first, you lookin good honey! So skinny,bunny! Second, it is so beautiful there! Man I forgot! I love that shot of all the flowers and the moutains! Third, I'm so jelous you got to go to conference. DO you now this was the first year that it dawned on me that it was 1)possible and 2) desirable to attend conference in person.. like in the past I thought all those people in the ausdiance were stuffed dummies or something...dunno, do you have to get tickets, how did you do it? :) Thanks for sharing...miss you!
As you can see, I added a label cloud here! This in no way covers all my posts, as I only somewhat recently REALIZED that I could label my posts. Plus I am too lazy to go back and label them all, so this is just a slice of my posting...but either way I thought it'd be fun for someone looking for specific topics. ENJOY!=)
3 comments:
I was in UT this past weekend too....did you go to conference? I will die if we were at the same session...I was at Sun. afternoon
Oh my gosh! You were? I went to the Sat Aft. session, but were downtown again on Sunday evening! Crazy! We could have met up!
WOW, first, you lookin good honey! So skinny,bunny! Second, it is so beautiful there! Man I forgot! I love that shot of all the flowers and the moutains! Third, I'm so jelous you got to go to conference. DO you now this was the first year that it dawned on me that it was 1)possible and 2) desirable to attend conference in person.. like in the past I thought all those people in the ausdiance were stuffed dummies or something...dunno, do you have to get tickets, how did you do it? :) Thanks for sharing...miss you!
Post a Comment