~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Sunday, February 03, 2008

And for now...
... I am trying to get rid of our technical difficulties.. we have been having issues with our computer for months, add to that now our scanner/fax/copier printer machine is totally not working, and the memory card that had pictures from this last week on it is totally broken, so I can't download the pics!!! ACK! I keep having day dreams of taking all three things and either smashing them with a sledgehammer or running over them with our car. (Yes I might have some slight pent up angst over it)
But aside from that this has been a weekend of paint. I am painting the mural in our bedroom, and it is tedious- but it will look good (great?) in the end (I hope!). I am my own worst critic, so I have a hard time being objective about my own work. We are also painting trim and putting up new blinds so I am HAPPY to have action taking place in our bedroom. (decoratively speaking, of course- hah!)
SO maybe by the time I get a camera working to download pics I will be done with the mural painting and I'll have fun stuff to show.
Patience is a virtue I often lack.

No comments: