LET'S GET INSPIRED!
My last post was kinda lame, so in an effort to be less lame, I simply must post some cool inspiring pics that I have been drrooolling over since I got my latest issue of Elle Decor.
The Designer who did this great work is Katie Ridder , and she has a style that I relate to much more than most the designers I read about in that particular magazine. And it's got me really thinking hard about doing a baby nursery in pale purple and gray. I just love her use of pastels and her classically styled lighting, furniture mixed with more contemporary art and a bohemian flair. VERY VERY NICE!
The Designer who did this great work is Katie Ridder , and she has a style that I relate to much more than most the designers I read about in that particular magazine. And it's got me really thinking hard about doing a baby nursery in pale purple and gray. I just love her use of pastels and her classically styled lighting, furniture mixed with more contemporary art and a bohemian flair. VERY VERY NICE!








No comments:
Post a Comment