VOTE, VOTE, ROW your VOTE SWIFTLY Down the STREAM!
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily
ROMNEY'S JUST A DREAM!
(I am such a gifted poet I confound myself sometimes.)
"Romney is an exemplary family man and patriot whose character matches the high office to which he aspires." -Editors of the NATIONAL REVIEW in thier endorsement of Mitt Romney.
"Ann's love for me, of course, is the greatest source of joy I could possibly have. The boys recognize that she is my best counsellor; she's the best source of wisdom, the best source of perspective and insight in my life." -Mitt Romney 
VOTE FOR MITT!!!!!!
post script-. And JUST BECAUSE he suspended his campaign does not mean you can't vote for him! He is still on the ballot! So if you LOVE ROMNEY- don't squander your vote on someone else until he fully "pulls the plug" on his campaign! I am holding on until I can't any more!





1 comment:
I am so sad! He spent 35 mil of his own money...cute pics of him and his wifey!
Post a Comment