~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gettin' CRAFTY!!
~
So I just have to post some pictures of our last couple of little crafty projects. I have been really wanting to get better as a family at doing a Family Home Evening, so I decided it might help remind us to do it if we had a little FHE job chart. So this is what I came up with. Each of us is a daisy with velro on the back so we can rotate every week.

And this darling lady (and as she called it today, her MASTERPIECE) was Lena's latest homework project. She was supposed to make a poster picture of something using 100 of anything. We decided to use Q-tips, which she hand colored the tips of with her markers, and as you can see decided to make princess (holding a parasol!) out of. I helped her hot glue the stuff on. We had a great time working on it yesterday, and I think it turned out just adorably!! What fun!


1 comment:

The Cochran Family said...

That q-tip dress is amazing, wow, can I say frame that kid art and hang it on her wall! And the FHE, cute idea!