~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Date night Pictures!
~
I have finally gotten my digital camera pics downloaded- so here's how cute we were that night. I have to capture these moments since seriously half the time I feel like I look like I am -ummm, how do I say it in a PC way? We'll go with not that cute. I mean, c'mon dressing up to haul kids to gymnastics doesn't really inspire me to -"put on the dog" as they say. And yes I am totally fishing for compliments....heehee..




4 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

You look like ONE MILLION TRILLION BUCKS! If we were in a hot-mammas contest you would definitely win...but only if I was wearing my new off-white, loose, stained leggings from goodwill. Otherwise...It could be a tie. hehe. You know yer a hottie. :) Oh, and mark has a total like "I"VE HIT THE JACKPOT" smile on his face. It makes me laugh how huge his smile is!!

Alis said...

You're looking gorgeous...he's a lucky man;)

The Cochran Family said...

awwwww you look amazing! I love your hair! I love that I got a belly shot too. It's so sad for me that I cant be there to see you pregnant. I always miss you pregnant! Not that I want to see you fat, just cause I think its sooo cute! :)

Anonymous said...

eeep! look at that belly! you look so amazing! and definitely have a beautiful mommas glow!