A true Decorator's Touch!
I asked my hubby to put a new and cuter picture on my computer screen as my background pic the other night. It was really late at night and while he was showing me how to do it, I was like falling asleep next to him. Maybe out of spite or maybe just because he wanted to hear my reaction the next day when I opened the laptop up, he gave me this gorgeous pic of some Cars undies delicately topping a pineapple.
Dane's handiwork is stunning on our dining room table, don't you think? I might just send this photo into Architectual Digest for review.





3 comments:
All I can say is...LOL!!!
Too funny. Love it!
FYI, after I post a comment, it doesn't let me go directly back to your blog. I'm not sure what you need to do to fix it. Sorry.
HOlly
Post a Comment