~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FROSTING RECIPES from the TRENCHES!
You'll notice the ingredients are virtually identical, just in different amounts.
Aunt Millie's Amazing creamcheese frosting:
(this frosting is rich and less sweet, you'll want to dip EVERYTHING in it!)
1- 8 oz pkg. Cream cheese (softened)
1/2 stick butter (softened)
3 TBSP Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
Whip all these ingredients until creamy. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar at a time as you blend until you reach desired consistency.
~
Fluffy CreamCheese-Buttercream frosting
(this frosting is the perfect frosting for cookies and cupcakes)
1 8-oz. Pkg. Cream Cheese (softened)
1 Stick Butter (softened)
1 tsp. Vanilla
Whip these together till fluffy, adding powedered sugar up to 1 lb.

2 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

Thanks!!!! I have been hungry lately. I need to get pregnant so I can blame the weight gain on something other than my fat face!

Rachel H said...

I know, right? But I think I am the opposite extreme! It's like I've got a U-EAT-4-FREE card on me all day long, as I snack, and eat, and snack some more! I am going to look like Miss piggy at the end!