BLAUAUUUUUGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
~
Yeah, that's how this little pregnant mama is feelin' today. After endless bitter banter between my 2 children, complaining, drama,crying, whining, too many threats (from me to them) , nearly getting a bruise on the bridge of my nose from a penny flying at the speed of light at me, and feeling overall exhausted, I really wanted to ask- some days- can't I just call a stand in? And WHY in heaven's name am I doing this AGAIN? AM I CRAZY?
~
Now to tackle some semblance of dinner.....deep breath...and go.






3 comments:
im having a rough day too! and i only have one...
There must have been something in the air yesterday. Yesterday was a nightmare for me as well. Patrick worked last night and when he called he asked if he should call someone to come save me. Had he asked me a couple of hours earlier, it would have been a DEFINITE YES!! Luckily today is a bit better, at least so far. Hopefully it will be better for you too. By the way, I had the exact thoughts yesterday "Why am I doing this again???"
Haha. I am definately planning on having a better day today...mostly because Mark is off today- so I DO have a stand in!!
Post a Comment