
Babies, babies, and babababababiess....
What a day! We started this day with my dear sister who is prego calling me sounding quite like a woman in labor. I told her to bring her cute little 2-yr old over so they could head into the hospital and get checked. Soon she was admitted, and her sweet new baby boy #2 was on his way.
Later in the afternoon today I had my checkup as well, where my doc was going to do her first check to see if I was dilated or anything yet. I am only 28 weeks, mind you- but with my history of slight pre-term babies we have to start checking sooner than later to be safe. Like I told her, last week was really the first major time I have noticed contractions with this pregnancy yet. So I was hoping for the best...c'mon what ever happened to good ole' fashioned braxton hicks contractions? Don't they exist anymore? Unfortunately I am dilated to a 1 so far. They did this one test with a really long name that tests to see if you are likely to go into labor within the next 2 weeks. If that turns out well, then hopefully I won't have any major issues going on. I just need to take it easy.. and get checked again next week to make sure I am not continuing to dilate early. LET"S JUST HOPE SO cuz I am seriously not wanting to have any super duper preterm issues...
And surely bed rest is on the horizon as well... but maybe not right away. My lil sis is coming home from the Y in the middle of April, so she can save me and be my nanny then.
ANYWAY.... after that I was able to go to the Hospital in time to see my brand new nephew, Everett born! He was born at 38 weeks and was 8 lbs 12 oz!! Such a chubby, alert, and sweet little cutie!! We could not get over how alert he was and instantly a great nurser too! So sweet. Gotta love those kid faces too huh! So thrilled- What's with that?

Big girl cousin gets to hold her new baby cousin!! She's already talking about helping feed the baby! She's going to be very ready for her sister!






4 comments:
Yah I'm soooo excited, tell Steph she looks beautiful and you were right that baby is a cutie pie!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THnanks for posting so quick, love to the best blogger!!!
i kept thinking about steph all day yesterday...now i know why!! yay, im so excited for her! and as for you my dear, take good care of yourself (hard im sure with those two cuties).
YAY! send my congratulations to steph and her boys! she looks so beautiful and the baby looks hilariously wonderful in that first picture!
HOORAY!
WOW!!! he is the cutest little thing ive ever seen!!!!!!!! he better not be walking by the time i get home!! hehe <3 u!!-Natalie
Post a Comment