RECIPES by KIDS
~
I read on
design mom about a new book to be published by Bobsyouruncle and thought it would be fun to make a submission for it. The book is going to be called Dinosaur Soup, and right now they are gathering kids submissions of recipes they like. Not "real" recipes, but the ones they have floating around in their heads...and what a fun idea!
~

I thought this was so amusing I asked Lena if she could make something what would it be and how would she do it. Here it is.
~
"CHEESE" by Lena Age 6
You need milk from a Cow.
Butter
Flour
First put flour in and add eggs.
Then add milk and stir it up.
Bake it and shape it into a cheese.
Put it in wrappers for people to buy at a store.
And leave some for us, too.





1 comment:
LOL! And save some for me too! "I'm crackers about cheese!" What movie is this from? Anywho...I just got your message about Vegas...but no one is going...sorry I've got my head stuck up my house. Now you can come visit MOI!!!!! I designed some window treatments...I want to show you so bad. I need a scanner. The wood floors are done. They look amazing...come and see :)
Post a Comment