~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Where's my Prozac when I really need it???
~
I feel like I post too many negative posts... but when I am cranky I need to vent and the old blogginator is where my venting gets laid down..... so walk away now if you are not covered in emotion-less armor!
~
I am feeling like this weekend is going to suck. Why? Because Lena has a cough- just bad enough to keep her from being able to go to Grandma's house..which basically means we have the kids all weekend...so all my hopes and dreams of getting lots of house projects accomplished are, well, LESS likely to get accomplished. I am wallowing in self pity all day, and I am also feeling like breaking the budget to buy myself any housey thing to both help my house along and cheer myself up. I know it sounds immature and selfish. Whatever. It is what it is.
~
So NOWWW, I am looking at chandeliers of all shapes and sizes- for the dining room, my 2 living rooms, the master bedroom, a sconce for the foyer, the sun room... you name it- I pretty much want some sort of chandelier in each and every one of those rooms eventually. I am also looking at BIG- A** rain-shower heads for our renovated shower...and researching vanities as well. The one I want is made by a manufacturer in China (using beautiful Asian hardwoods) that is not going to be available for a number of reasons until May...Oh well. I have to be patient on that one. It'll be worth it, I hope!
~
So that's my day. I hate dark cloud days (literally AND figuratively) like this. Where's my sunshine? I can't wait for spring. We're looking at another snowstorm this weekend..UGH. Save me from the WINTER. Is it too late to move to Florida???

No comments: