~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


QUOTABLE
~
Yesterday as I was talking on the phone, Dane runs into the office where I am sitting, and yells,
~
"We're SINKING!! We're SINKING!!"
~
I know that our toilet on the first floor has been kind of iffy lately, so I run in, expecting to just do a little quick plungy-plungy - when I step into at least 2 inches deep of water covering the entire bathroom floor! Dane keeps yelling "we're sinking!!" like he thinks that our house just hit an iceberg and we are now going down!
~
I yelled for Lena to get some big towels for me while I wade into the bathroom and still try the plungy-plungy thing to stop the over flowing thing from happening! Finally I get i t to go down, and I mop up all the (luckily- ONLY) peepee water... and then mop over it with some floor cleaner.
~
We're SAVED! Our BOAT has been patched! Whew- glad we made it through that!
Now on to cleaning the mast and sails...

2 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

I'm just grateful I didn't make the ship sink again today when I was at your house ;) You sure are fast at that plungy-action. heheh

Amelia said...

That's funny. Your house kinda reminds me of a humongous cruise ship. You just need a pool on the roof.