
Late that night, after the kids were in bed, the Easter bunny came 'round and dropped some goodies off for our kids....


Easter Sunday was really great though. We went to church, where Lena wore her super cute little Easter hat and gloves like a little southern belle, and Dane was dapper in his little pink dress shirt and matching tie! (Of course I got no cute pics of them...so I'll have to try and get some from someone at the party to post!!) Here we have the two littlest cousins in the family so far..
Putting a whole extra level of adorable-ness into the word, "toddler" !!

Our dinner table, which was the main point of our gathering- eating delicious food together as we talked and laughed. We had a Honey Baked Ham, as well as a homemade ham, smashed red potatoes with homemade (thanks mom!) gravy. For sides there was steamed asparagus, green beans, egg salad, jello shaped like Easter eggs, homemade rolls (YES Lisa, my moms!!) and my favorite jello with mixed berries and mandarin oranges in it- YUM! Dessert was a rich chocolate bunny cake that my sister made that doubled as our little nephew Oliver's belated Birthday cake! We celebrated his big turning 2 later that night.

And just for fun, comparing bellies!! What is scary to me is that she is practically DUE and we look the same size!!! YIKES!

Just a snapshot of the little birthday boy and my kids in the background. You can see Dane's cute pink dress shirt...

Thanks everyone for coming and sharing fun together! We had a great time!





5 comments:
Holy Moly! I missed the blog when you said you were expecting!! Congratulations! You look beautiful. Thanks for your help with the buisness thing. How are things going for you guys?
I just watched your maternity slide show. All I can say is, Beautiful!
Thanks Holly! Things are going well. Mark's business will hit their one year mark in April! It's growing sure and steady- which is a blessing! And we are very excited about our 2nd baby girl!
Awwww, ok make me cry, learning that your mom made rolls...put me over the edge! I'm hungry! You know the grocery store ran out of hams and so we had steaks! hehe..your belly shots soooo cute, I've been telling steph she needed to post one! She looks awesome for almost delievering! That dress your wearing is soo pretty! Dane looks so devineer in his little suit! I'm glad you had so much fun! I'm inviting myself to your families x-mas feast right now! (if it's at your house ofcourse) :)
so fun! i love the belly shots, lisa and i totally need to get prego together... maybe on her fourth and my second, haha!
Post a Comment