Smile for Super Sunday!
I am calling today super Sunday because it has been very busy, but fun!
I'll start with LAST night, after I chauffeured a truck full of rambunctious teenage girls and one lucky teenage boy to a nearly half day stake activity for the youth. They were wired and had a ball- and I reminded them that the last time I went to one of these things, I WAS one of them! It was quite entertaining to go and be the "grown up" there. I swear I feel like that is so weird that I am the "grown up". I wonder if I'll ever get used to it?
Anyhoo- so I got home and started my http://www.blurb.com/ BLOG book!! EEEEK! I am so excited to make one of these things... they are so cute and fun. I stayed up until past 2 am working on it. I am going to do each year into a great coffee-table style hard cover book. So I am starting with 2006- crazy to think I have been blogging that long. Just like my mom always has said, time goes faster the older you get- and I feel that to be SO true!! It just flies now, and I wonder how my little baby girl is now 6 1/2 and my baby boy 3 1/2- Jeesh!
Despite getting barely any sleep last night- I got up and yet again made us late to church, but at least we got there- right? Once we were home I started in on some treats I was making for YW's New Beginnings, which was scheduled for later that evening. As I was finishing up that, our good friend from church who is also an up and coming photographer came over. He'd come to do a "maternity" shoot with me around our house. I never did anything like that with my first two, and so that was one of my big goals for this pregnancy- some great memorable prego shots. We worked for about 3 hours and I am super excited to share the best ones with everyone! I have two that he already emailed me. I have to admit I am extremely critical of myself- so I of course don't love myself in them.. but they are pretty overall if you aren't me and picking yourself to pieces..haha!
After that shoot, I whipped up the topping for my little desserts, and went to help put on the YW new Beginnings Program, which went over smoothly, and was very touching. The girls were great and it seemed the parents and girls truly enjoyed it.
So that was pretty much it for today, not really a minute free- but it was fun. And here's a little prego-shots preview! More to come!







6 comments:
When are you due? Your belly is getting big....pretty pix...
Early June! I know- I feel ginormous already...
Rachel--I won't be happy with your pregnancy shoot unless I see one where you are in an "Ann Geddes" cheesecloth net thing, looking OH so natural and peaceful sleeping...and possibly suspended in air...and possibly naked...you know what kind of maternity pics I'm talking about??? Heehee...those kind make me laugh...
Oh yes... definately... I am contorted in some sort of position that makes me look kind of like a mushroom...yes that was the look I was going for. Just you wait, henry higgins!!
You look beautiful! What a great idea to do prego pictures. I always avoided the camera and now wish I had more pictures of me pregnant. What a cool thing to have forever. You look awesome!
Nice Rack! Yah, I'm jeolous! These turned out like a real shoot, very nice!
Post a Comment