SNOWED INNNN!!!!
~
This weekend has (the SECOND WEEKEND IN MARCH!!?!!) surprised us with record breaking snowfall. In total 20.5 inches was had over the course of 2 days... and the last record of 15inches was in 1910!! It's actually been quite fun and surreal to see. We've been completely snowed in as we spent this weekend working on our Master bedroom and bathroom renovations. We did get out into it yesterday as well as in the bright sunlight this morning... and it was amazing! Today Lena immediately tried sledding down the hill of snow from Mark's shoveling the driveway yesterday! I took so many pics that I couldn't narrow them down to one or two...so here they are to enjoy!!!







2 comments:
All that snow looks like fun, I miss having snow, it just doesn't feel like winter without it.
The pictures are great, you're right about the snow being surreal. The snow is above the glass on my front door!! It's insane.. btw, enjoy your blog!
Post a Comment