BIG BOY ROOM
~
I don't think I ever posted pics of Dane's room since we moved him to the ever anticipated "big-boy" bed...and although this happened ages ago...thought I would share what we did.
First off, I found the bed on Craig's list for something like $50. It was the plain wood color and rather ugly. I- of course- had to paint it to match the dresser and picture frames. Painting TIP- Do not paint late at night in the DARK!! I first mixed a color that I "thought" was right, only to find out in the light of day that it was TOTALLY WRONG!! I had to remix and repaint the whole thing later.
IF you can see it, I lightly painted his name on the back of the headboard.
This is his fun alligator we got at Christmas...
And on his dresser a little teddy bear I made. (the home-made looking one, obviously!)





1 comment:
I just read your last three posts and big huge BUMMER! I'm sorry that your weekend is now kind of a bust...and from the snow swirling around outside (and no plans of it stopping until Sunday morning)...it looks like a housebound weekend, too!!!
Good luck this weekend! Oh and I loved your Tarjay story. I cannot go in there without always spends oodles of money. I can't wait to see the new duvet.
Post a Comment