~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MATERNITY PICS!
~
A while ago I posted a couple of pictures from a Maternity shoot I did with a friend of ours who also happens to be a great photographer. His name is Jaime Santillan. His work is just great- and I just couldn't be happier with the results of our shoot! If anyone is in need of some fantastic pictures- email me and I will give you all his contact info- he also did our family portraits at Thanksgiving and we loved them too.
So I added this flikr to see more... click on it to get a closer look or here for a slideshow.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

I have NEVER looked as great as you look even when I'm not pregnant. Those are great pictures. I enjoy reading your blog and I couldn't "not" post a comment after seeing that slide show. You go girl. You should have a million babies.

Rachel H said...

Thanks! I really appreciate the compliment. It's not every day I get to feel that cute either.

Alis said...

The photos are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh my! these are so beautiful! what fun! the one of you and dane is my favorite!