
I am obsessed with this line of Maternity fashions right now.
~
Anybody heard of Isabella Oliver?
~SO GORGEOUS- and even though they seem a little pricey...I might just HAVE to splurge on something for my baby belly!! The thing that is really catching my attention is the wrap idea. Not only is it incredibly stylish- it allows the top to grow with you, so you don't grow out of it every 3 months- as I am prone to do with my maternity clothes...you know how it is- you buy it to look good now, but in one month... it's too tight already!! I think I have at least 3 size groupings of maternity clothes because of that reason. Ohhhh, I love these!





1 comment:
Hey Rachel, You have the right idea with the wrap around top. A good maternity designer will have created the garment to grow with you and last throughout your pregnancy, wrap around tops and rouched tops such as the ones at homemummy are perfect for this.
Remember to chose items that offer you comfort and support.
Emma Clement
http://www.homemummy.co.uk
Post a Comment