BRING ON the VANITY VOTE!
~
While I am going crazy with all my turbo amounts of project-ing...I am having aestethic- brain overload- so I am going to get some opinions now on the vanity choices for our Master Bathroom! As of now this is what I have narrowed my choices down to. I NEED SOME FEEDBACK PEOPLE!! SO please tell me what you like best and why!
VANITY 1








10 comments:
I equally like the designs(there are beautiful
K. I think I like the third one:
1) its a seperate defined space
2) re-sale as his and her sinks in the master -bath...just sounds good.
3)You could really do something decorative and wow in the midle without getting in the way with the sinks as you would on the other two designs.
Yah dein. the third for me, but I you are probably leaning towards one and you shoudl just go with that...go with your gut! :) Good luck, any of them are gorgous!
Thanks Lisa! That was totally good feedback.. I am excited to see what everyone has to say cuz it seriously is going to make an impact on what I decide. Right now I am totally stumped!
I like number 1 because it has drawers and more storage space while still having 2 sinks. I like the feet on both 1 & 2 so I pick one for the drawers. I have no drawers in my master bathroom and I very much miss drawers. All are beautiful. good luck
Mandy Smith
I agree with Mandy! I love drawers and only have one right now. I wish I had more. But I am a functional over looks kind of person. Looks alone, I would choose #3. The 3 piece countertop is more interesting and there is a perfect spot for a stool. You know, for all that time to yourself that you have to just sit and comb your hair and dream of happy places.
I vote # 2.
I like # 3 because you could use the middle to do makeup and it just looks unique. BUT ...
I don't know I like #2 and #3. I like 1 too.
there I was alot of help wasn't I?
#2 all the way! I think it looks the best. Also the sinks look far enough away so that you can be in there with your hubby brushing teeth at the same time.
oooh, they are all really great! but i think i like #2 the best.
good luck dear!
Rach-
Is there a drawer on the #3? It looked like there was, but maybe not. That is a good point. I like drawers too.
I vote for number two--it looks the fanciest :), but I think number three is the most unique!!
#2. I love the look of it and also like that there's more counterspace (it seems) than #1 in between the sinks. But I also think that #3 would be fun if you had a stool and could get ready while sitting....but, wait...if that were at our house right now, I'd be holding one (or both) of my munckins on my lap while I was getting ready instead of having them tug at my legs like they do right now. So I'm sticking with #2.
Post a Comment