~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm gatherin' my nuts!!!!!
Today has been all about hunting and gathering! With my sweet DH home all day I was able to run around town collecting stuff for my projects. Biggest DEAL of my day was going to the fabric store to see that my AWESOME nursery fabric was an ADDITIONAL 50% off!!! EEEEKKK!!! So I bought the rest they had, then brought back my huge bolt from last week and got a price adjustment! SO I got like over 50 YARDS of raw silk for only (don't be jealous now!) ....$1.50 a YARD!!!!!
~
Also made a stop at Big Lots, and there was like a clearance on Rite Aid stuff- where I seriously bought like a couple of years supply of my FAVE sunless tanning lotion. For 70% off! YES! I also picked up a bunch of wicker baskets for random organizing (75% off) and a few nail polishes... and a toy gumball machine for the kids because it was like $1.80.
~
Over the weekend, I had a MAJOR case of placenta brain and realized as I was working on my Master Bedroom window panels that although I was fully anticipating making 6, which is the number I need, that in fact I only cut out 5!!! And I am OUT of that fabric, which I also bought on clearance, so I cannot get more! GOOOSHHHH!! So after getting some crazy creativity going to fix that mess, I looked today at the fabric store for more fabric that will go in my bedroom for bedding and bedside tables. I am so pumped to say I found something GORGEOUS and it was only $4.50 a yard sisters!! YESSSSSS!!!! SWEET!
~
And so I was able to collect some serious fabric and the DH hit a sale of his own at Best Buy- he's been obsessing/shopping/researching digital cameras for over 6 months now, and was able to procure a new Sony digital camera with video that he is totally pumped about. (We've got a digital camera from the dark ages seriously! I think it boasts like 3 mega pixels or so-haha!)
~
AND, my super hubby finished putting our renovated shower back together in our master bath- so now we just need to clean it up and get my new vanity- which is still on back order!! But yay for things moving along.
~
And I have some super cool ideas for this nursery. Can't wait to get that going!!!!

No comments: