A glimpse of my latest!
So here we have the panels I just finished today and put up. They are quite simple lined panels of fabric, I added a border of my darker contrast fabric for a punch in each inner side. (although I have definitely decided that sewing any larger project no matter how simple seems really hard to me right now!!UGH! ) It is actually a dark brown taffeta, so it's really pretty. I would like to also add some sort of top treatment, whether it be a cornice or a lambrequin, or just come kind of valance.








4 comments:
Looks good rach. I like it!
Your room is looking loverly :)
Looks awesome BUT I want to see these in real LIFE!! Oh well, eventually. Hmmm, nice score on all the sweet fabric for cheapo! Atleast your nest are made out of silk instead of spit and sticks.. lol
oh dear! it is so so lovely rachel!
Post a Comment